MADE IN EUROPE
HARMFUL SUBSTANCES FREE
Both pad and tube have great air-permeability and comply with BS4578. BS4578 is the result of an objective to produce a British Standard specification for a pillow which can confidently be used in perambulators.
The DockATot® Deluxe pod is designed so that the baby's face sit comparatively high in relation to the sides. The sides are low and also rounded. A baby correctly positioned in the pod (on his back) is breathing into open air. The design is made with consideration to not trap used air (breath; carbon dioxide) unlike most infant and baby loungers.
DockATot® is not designed to prevent a baby from rolling over. However, it’s less likely the baby will engage in such activities while in the pod. Rolling over is a natural development, which should be encouraged during waking and supervised time.
DockATot® does not harbor heat. A very strong feature which we have seen in our testing both independent and in-house is that an infant does not develop excessive perspiration from body heat with the DockATot®. The materials used in the design allow for air to pass through effectively, thus keeping baby cool and relaxed.
DOCKATOT® CERTIFICATIONS AND SAFETY STANDARDS
We take our safety and quality certifications very seriously. Here is a chart showing all our components and certifications levels. DockATot® is the original, premium baby lounger. Do not purchase DIY or imitator products as none have been safety tested and could be dangerous for your baby.
DockATot® DELUXE and GRAND have been tested in Europe and the US and Canada and proven to comply with all of the following standards:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1
Non-vowen liner fabric
Protective sleeve fabric
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension tested for 'Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse
- Tube air permability according to BS4578
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability testing
- Phthalate testing Small parts and use and abuse testing under 16 CFR 1500.50
- Heavy metal testing
- ASTM F-963-11
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability testing
- California Proposition 65
- 16 CFR PART 1500.53(f) (1-1-12) (CAN)
- CAN/CGSB-4.2 N° 27.5-2008
- REACG certified manufacturer and assures that materials and processes are free from SVHC .
- ASTM D3574-08 Sections 16 through 21 for Indentation Force Deflection. High ratio (= excellent support factor).